Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Introduction



So, I've joined the blog world. I know in the past I said that being prego is better than having a blog. Well, it still is. BUT, I figured that having both would be even better, so welcome to my blog! This will be the best blog EVER! And here are a few reasons why:

1. I will strive to create interesting, yet unique posts.
2. I will try to keep as up to date as possible.
3. I will try to always put pictures in my posts b/c I LOVE pics!
4. I will use many abbreviations (abbrev's) in my words to limit my rambling.
5. I am a happy person and I like dogs.

Thanks for stopping by! Check back soon!

- Jodie (Prego)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger josh said…

    congratulations, jode. welcome to blog nation.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Yancy said…

    Congrats! Welcome to the blog world. If you have any compromising or embarrassing pictures of Derek Conrad Brown, please post them.

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    Thanks guys!
    I'll have to look into that Yancy.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said…

    great...now i got competition.
    tsok, bring it! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home