Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

FOREIGN-NINITY

Wow! Blogger seems so foreign to me! It's just been SO LONG since i've posted! And let me tell you it's NOT my fault! I was so shocked just now when it let me on! Every time I have tried to post or even VIEW my own profile it won't let me. WEIRD. Anyway, all seems to be well now! This will be quick.

Felicity is 4 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!! Holy COW (and i mean cow) she is growing so fast and getting so big! (and i mean big) I will soon put pics of her on here but i don't have them loaded on this computer. BUT - GOOD NEWS - if you check out my myspace page, there are PLENTY of pics of her on there! You will love my myspace page, so go check it out!!!

Okay... that's all for now! I'll be back soon - hopefully!!!

- Jode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home