Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"No Baby? Ok."

So... here's my latest Baby update. I'M STILL PREGNANT! GOSH. and i'm tired of it. I feel normal still! A couple days ago I felt a tiny little cramp and I got so excited! I ran and told Aaron. But, the cramp went away and I haven't had one since. So, what... are my contractions like 48 hours apart!? SHEESH! The answer is no. I'm not even HAVING contractions! None! I wish something would happen already!

You know what else? I believe my midwives are OFF on my due date! Yup! You heard me. I found on a website how they are supposed to determine your due date. They count exactly 280 days from your last... time. Well, 280 days for me would make my due date be June 23rd!!! So, technically, i'm not even late! My due date SHOULD have been the 23rd! Which is Friday! I guess we'll see! I don't know HOW they could have mixed that up! gosh.

Anyway, so that's my update for today. I'm at work. I'm tired. I'm GROGGY. I'm Weary. My back is killing me. I'm anxious. I'm getting impatient (or am I already there?). etc. etc. etc. Oh! Sister Jill and I went and got pedicures done yesterday too! It was so much fun us sittin there getting pampered. Ha! The little chinese people were so cute too. I told the guy that i heard that foot massages were supposed to induce labor, so he really worked at his massage. When he was done with one foot, he looked up at me and said "No baby yet? Ok, I massage other foot." So, he massaged the other one for a while, then looked up and said "No baby? Ok, I massage more." lol The girl that was doing Jill's feet was like "My friend, she pregnant. She go mow her yard. She have baby! You go mow!" - it was so funny. Jill and I were crackin up. We've decided that we're going to make that place a regular hang out for us. We need pedicures every once in a while, plus the people are entertaining... when you can understand them. Actually, they may be more entertaining when you can't understand them! When we left and waved goodbye, the girl said "YOU GO MOW!"

Okay. That's all for today. I will DEF let you know when something happens! Or, someone will! It will be on someone's blog, believe me! :o)

9 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Yes, PLEASE go mow!! And have Aaron take pictures. Maybe the Chinese people can come over too and take pictures with you.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger lyndsay said…

    well, she already has mowed and aaron did take pictures. didn't her picture load on your computer? ;)

    jodie, YOU don't necessarily have to give us updates, but please! make someone go do it! i can't exactly see you going "hee hee hoooooo! okay, now give me my laptop!!" heehee!

    come on felicity! come ON!!!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Yancy said…

    Okay, I will adjust my delivery prediction.

    I predict that Frantzine will make her debut on July 4th.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Lisa H. said…

    Haven't you heard...rasberry tea will give you some contractions!!!! Yummy, too :)

    Let me know if it works...I'm takin' notes!!! Hang in there

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Yancy said…

    Still no baby?...

    I hereby adjust my previous delivery prediction, changing it to August 12.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger sharon said…

    JUNE 26th will be a good day for having babies. :)

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger lyndsay said…

    okay seriously. come ON already!!!! :) :) :)

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    Sharon - did you type that BEFORE you found out when Felicity was born!? Did you predict the birthdate!!!? Are you the winner? Answer to claim your prize!!!

    I also think Yancy deserves some kind of prize for the most variety of guesses! :o)

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger sharon said…

    I left it on Sunday.
    My boss's wife is pregnant and I had been telling him June 26th for their baby. I told him I wasn't wrong,that there was a baby born on the 26th.
    She's beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home