Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

POPCORN & STUFF


Felicity just wanted to say hi to everyone in blog world. She's been keeping me quite busy. She's 4 months old now and weighs 17.4 lbs. i know... WOW! She has rolls EVERYWHERE! SO cute! :o)
She rolled over all by herself for the very first time the other day! She probably would have done it sooner, but mommie doesn't put her on her belly enough. She's drooling ALOT now too.

I put her in her crib for the first time on her 4 month bday (October 26) and I missed her. She does so well sleeping in her crib though. She has to b/c she completely outgrew her basinet. She's such a fun little one! She also wanted to tell Uncle Osh and Aunt Mandy hi. Here... she is going to type for you: "n fajbnolrfhn djf ja843erase ." WHOA... she did NOT just spell "erase!" Holy COW. I knew she was advanced. She's so amazing!!!

Okay... we're off! Cya next time! :o)

- Mommie & Felicity :o)

P.S. - I'm eating popcorn right now. It's white chedder. In a bag. Yum.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger lyndsay said…

    I LOVE HER!!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Oh MY GOSH. I want to be there RIGHT NOW. And not just to eat your popcorn.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said…

    we know Em, you want to eat Felicity's cheeks. (Don't we all?!)

    and Jode, you need to do something about Aaron's ROLLS!!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't realize until just now that I didn't have a link to your blog on my blog. I suck as a human being. The problem is remedied now though! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home