Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

OMG OMG OH MY GOSH!!!

OHHHHHH MMMYYYYYYYYY GGGOOOOOOSSSHHHHH!!!

I MET KELLIE PICKLER!!! Holy flippin' cow... i know you're jealous. Of ALL the people to come and do a mini concert at the OCALA mall I can't believe it was my FAVORITE American Idol contestant! SHEEEAAHHHHH-Pickler! I PICKED PICKLER!!!

So, anyway... yeah i'm pretty much the bomb now. I met her for like a whole 30 seconds! She said "aaaawwwwwww!" to Felicity and laughed at me b/c I was being really cool about meeting her. And that pretty much was our whole conversation but whatever it's ok! Kel-Kel and I don't NEED lots of words. We're just THAT good of friends.


ALSO... check out my myspace... there's a couple little video clips of her. There was so many people there and I got the clips with my camera and camera phone so they aren't that great but it's the principal!



Ok... LATA!!!!!!!!!!!
Felicity and 2 of her friends came too! They love Pickler!









Pic from my camera phone ------------- She DEF signed my CD!












She wore her RED HIGH HEELS! :o)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home