Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Here i am

sup. So i'm in Alabama right now visiting my wonderful brother, my awesome sis-in-law, Mandy, and their beautiful family. I love them lots. I'm actually using their computer to type this right now and they don't know it. Oh well. Anyway, I've been taking lots of pics this week of little baby Eli and Felicity. Unfortunately they are saved on my laptop right now, not this computer, but as soon as I get back home I will post some pics up. Anyway... just wanted to let everyone know i'm still alive.

My life has been so freakin busy lately. I got a new job as a graphic designer for a professional photographer in Ocala (He calls me his "production manager" so it's cool... i have a title. ) :o) and i've also been extremely busy with my own photography business (JodieLynnStudio) that i've started myself! I'm really pretty excited about it and i've been getting more and more business lately, so it's good to have this little vaca here in AL with my fam whom i love. Though, I do love and am so extremely blessed being able to have a paying job doing the things I love to do most in life! (photography, graphic design, and paint) Might I ad that, I do all the graphic designing at HOME so i never have to be anywhere at anytime. I am at home with Felicity and free to my own schedule! Thank you Jesus! So, anyway, check out my website if you have nothing else to do over the next few minutes. THANKS! www.JodieLynnStudio.com

C y'al later! :o)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger lyndsay said…

    "but as soon as I get back home I will post some pics up" <-- HELLO??? i want pics!!!
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home