Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

OH JOY!

Yay! That's right... I found my Jump Drive!!! Thanks to everyone who was a part in making this possible. I checked my computer, and it was not in there, I checked the refrigerator and it wasn't in there either (nor the freezer). So, I checked under my car seat. It wasn't there either, but that lead me to check my whole car - nope, not in there either. What the heck?

But, it did get me in the "re-tracing my steps-thinking mode." So, I thought... where do I always keep it on the go? My purse! Yeah! But I checked there already. Well, I forgot that I change purses with almost every outfit, and it didn't occur to me to check my OTHER purses. Hmmm... so the first one I looked in, sure enough! It was in there! It was sitting there in the side zipper pocket on the inside. YAAAAYYYY! I'm SO excited now! I have my Jump Drive back! Oh what a glorious day!

Thanks again to everyone who tried to help. If you give me your address I will send you a popsicle.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger josh said…

    I have that same purse.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    Not anymore! I stole it! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    Oh, that made my whole blog worth it! You've made my day. I am so glad that I am able to help so many miles away! Thank you for sharing your story!!! Yaayy!!! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home