Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Friday, November 23, 2007

pics (for lyndsay bc she cares)

So my second to last blog i was in Alabama and forgot that i had promised to post pics from my visit! I just checked my comments and wonderful Lyndsay reminded me that i hadn't yet posted any! What is my DEAL!? Anyway... since no one else cares about the pictures, these are just for Lyndsay. :o) Buuuttt... if you DO care, go ahead and look i guess... Then read my Thanksgiving post. K peace out.

P.S. i have TONS more pics but i just can't post them all! You will love these though. Eli's "whistle face," as we call it, is awesome! There are two pics with this famous Eli expression. Felicity is in a few pics as well. She is growing up so fast i just can't believe it! Enjoy the pics and if you want to see more you will just have to come to my house and i will show you. :o) Or you can request an online slideshow.



P.S.S. i have no idea why blogger is putting my pics so freakin far apart. I can't fix it... i've tried. oh well. Hope you enjoyed!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger lyndsay said…

    HOORAY!HOORAY!HOORAY!!!! thank you jodie!! i love eli! he is an absolute angel.

    and i can't believe how big felicity is! if i ever meet that girl, i'm gonna bite her cheeks....uh, i mean, kiss them! ;)

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger lyndsay said…

    MORE MORE! i have decided that i need more pictures of little eli and felicity.

    please?! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home