Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Chicken Little


So. I'm 34 full weeks pregnant! That means I have exactly 6 weeks left today until my baby is due! Yay! I'm constantly uncomfortable, having pains, and making frequent trips to pee, but I know it will all be worth it! So, anyway, here's the latest of what my Online Pregnancy Calendar says about my baby!...

Size: At more than five pounds and between sixteen and twenty inches, your baby is becoming more ready for birth with every passing hour. She's the size of a small roasting chicken.
Body Functions: Her nervous system and immune system are still maturing, and she's adding the fat that she'll need to regulate her body temperature. But everything else, from her toenails to the hair on her head, is fully formed. If she were born now, she'd have more than a 99 percent chance of surviving.
Baby Mama: You're just huge, and your size is probably making you really uncomfortable. You're carrying so much extra weight and fluid that simple things can be tiring. If your job requires sitting all day, it's probably getting hard to work.

So, cool, huh! All that is true too. I am feeling SO tired and little things exhaust me. I sit all day at work which kills my back and trying to lean over and type is uncomfy on my belly! My belly touches the edge of my desk, and when she kicks (VERY OFTEN) she kicks up against the desk and it hurts double time! So, I try to pull away from the edge of the desk. So, anyway, my little roasted chicken is almost here! I can't wait! I am getting extremely anxious. I still have a baby shower that needs to happen before she comes, so she better not be TOO early! Sister Jill is throwing me a shower on Sunday, May 21st! Yay! Can't WAIT!!! :o)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said…

    I'm throwing you a shower?

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Yancy said…

    Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    Well, my li'l pot-roast isn't here yet, so in this case i'd say the egg. But, we all know in real life, the chicken came first! Just ask Adam.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home