Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Monday, June 19, 2006

DUE DATE

Well, today's the official due date and nothing is happening! I feel fine! But, i don't want to feel fine! I want to feel contractions! Or water running down my leg or SOMETHING! Aghh. I was SO hoping today would be the day, but it doesn't look like it will be. I know God has his perfect time though.

Me, my mom and my sister have been going on walks the past few days to try to induce if at all possible! But, it doesn't seem like it's doing anything! My Dr. apt. this past Friday said I hadn't even dialated yet. Which, you can't have a baby if you haven't dialated! Agghh! She told me not to worry though, b/c it could still happen any time! Well, i'm so anxious! So, pray, please PRAY!!! I don't want to have to wait another week, or 2! Agh... i can't imagine another 2 weeks! Holy cow. No way.

I took the day off from work today. I'll prolly go in tomorrow if nothing happens. I'll just work up until she gets here! ugh. I'm prolly going to go get a pedicure today. I've only had a pedicure once in my life and it was AWESOME! I got it done for my wedding. Well, I need to pamper myself now, and plus I heard it can help induce labor. Sounds weird, but i'm up for anything now!

Anyway, she's been moving alot today. Maybe she's trying to inch her way out!? Who knows. But, i'll let y'all know something as soon as it happens!

Until then! ---I'm out!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Yancy said…

    Good Luck on your delivery!
    Can't wait to see pictures of Frantzine on Uncle Josh's blog.

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger lyndsay said…

    "Until then! ---I'm out!" - i'm wanting felicity to be OUT! :)

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    You and me both!

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger josh said…

    You and me are so different. Last time I had water running down my leg, I was NOT excited. I think it was water.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger lyndsay said…

    good GRIEF! i'm dying here! you people MUST update us!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home