Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Friday, May 26, 2006

BS is for Baby Shower

Yay! Sister Jill threw me an AWESOME Baby Shower this past Sunday, May 21st! It was SO MUCH FUN! I got lots of cool stuff and got to see many of my great friends! Thanks everyone for an awesome partay! Here are some pics for you to enjoy! I'm having so much fun getting the nursery ready and everything that has to do with baby's arrival! Yay! I'm SOO excited! Only 3 more weeks!!! SHEESH!

Jill did an awesome "set-up." She had a wonderful, chocolate cake made that matches my baby's room decor! She had all of my favorite snacks in "mini-baby" size! Here's me checkin out all the food! You can see how big my belly is!


This is me... the "Mother!" Aaron did not attend this all girl occasion, but I honored him anyway!

Below is a pic of a REALLY COOL "Diaper Cake" that someone made for me! YAY!

And the pic above is the REALLY cool and AWESOME tasting punch that Jill made! The pic to the left is me and a SQUEEKY toy for my baby! I love it! I play with it sometimes.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    What a great shower! I wish I could've been there. I wrote it on my calender... I can't wait for Felicity! I'm so excited for you! And Aaron! I wish you all could have saved me a piece of cake though....

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    Yay! Thanks guys! :o)

    P.S. - Em, there is still one piece left. I can save it for you for when you come in July if you want. hehehehehe. I'm SURE it will still be good!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said…

    It was good fun.
    The cake was delicious!

    I haven't seen that much pink since we played with Barbies.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger josh said…

    The only thing about those diaper cakes is that you have to watch out for the chocolate icing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home