Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Monday, June 12, 2006

e-Gum

So, sister Jill IM'd me today using the amazing technology of AIM. How crazy is that? So, you want to talk to someone. You can't or don't want to use the phone. So, hmm... what to do? Uh, duh! Just go over to the good ol' computer and sign into your Instant Messenger---Something that would have never crossed anyone's mind decades ago is now one of the most common things in the world today. AMAZING. Email too. What a wonderful creation! Keeping in touch with people from all over the world (or wherever) that we would not have usually been able to. Instead of waiting a possible 3 weeks to 2 months for a letter to get to someone in another country, we just click a few buttons, and BOOM --- an email is sent within one minute! It just amazes me to pieces.

Well, today sister Jill and I came across a small problem that I know, one day, someone will prolly come up with a solution to.

Problem: Jill is at work. I am at work. Jill is craving a piece of gum. I have Trident Fruity Fusion Gum in my purse. Jill has none. Jill wants a piece of my Trident Fruity Fusion Gum. Impossible.

Solution: I just know that ONE DAY, SOMEWHERE, SOMEHOW, SOMEONE is going to come up with the technology to email gum. Or better yet, IM gum. What a problem solver that would be. If I could just click a few buttons and email Jill a piece of my gum. She would feel better. I would feel better. Ohh, the joys of technology. Think it's bound to happen?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home