Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sad News

If you haven't read the blog right below this one, read it FIRST, then come back to this one.

Well, in my last blog, I posted a story about two children-Dayna and Daniel. I mentioned their mother is blind and does not want to live. Well, I just received an email from Ann and she let me know that the mother just passed away. So, now these 9 children are left with no mother or father. Please be in prayer with me for this precious family. I know the Lord will take care of them.

Ann just emailed me that she is going to go visit the family tomorrow as their home will be packed with people today. She is going to email me some pictures once she gets them. She'll most likely take some tomorrow. I will post what she sends me.

Thanks for your prayers everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Jode, Thanks for your sweet, genuine heart! You are great example to us all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home