Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Friday, June 09, 2006

PETITION FOR A BLOG

So, do you know what today is? Yup. June 9th. But better yet, do you know what FRIDAY is!? Yup! June 16th! And that would be the 3 freakin' month anniversary since the last time Mrs. Mandy Frantz posted on her blog! Yes! My math is correct. Mandy has not posted a blog since March 16th. I wasn't even an official blogger back then! Boy that's old stuff! Since then I believe I have posted more blogs than Mandy has in her entire LIFE!

So, what I have to say for today is that I sure hope good ol' Mando posts a blog before li'l Felicity is here! We don't want Felicity to think Aunt Mando is a sell-out do we? NO! So, I am beginning my petition to get Mando back into the real world!-Blog world, that is!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said…

    Mandy? Mandy who?
    Oooohhhh, I remember her!
    She's probably gettin' her hair cut or something.

    Git yer tushy back in Blogworld, Mando!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    I had forgotten Mandy had a blog!! She totally needs to rejoin our world of blogging... especially since me, Jill and Jodie are here now to entertain. I would really like her to post comments on my blog and really get into the whole blog world. Gosh. Mando.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home