Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Friday, May 19, 2006

NO MORE 20's

YAAAYY!!! Happy 30th Birthday to Jilly Putty!!! :o) Yay! Whoohoo! I know Jill celebrated yesterday as her last day of being in her 20's... but TODAY is acctually THE big day! :o) Huurray!! :o) So, let's all give a HUGE shout-out to Jill-O!!!
P.S. - Jill, the ducklings are in your honor. :o) I knew you'd like them!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    I want some of that cake! Happy birthday Jill and I hope you get a really cool cake.

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said…

    thanks. i had a fun day yesterday.

    somebody BETTER get me a cake!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Yancy said…

    Yeah, a cake with mayonnaise frosting would be nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home