Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Tribute

Lets talk about the worst day EVER. How about Wednesday, May 10th. Yeah. It was horrible. My 4 favorite finalists on American Idol were left. Although Katharine is completely AMAZING and has SUCH great talent, I thought she was going to be the one that got booted. I think so did every other one of the Ka-billions of American's watching. I would have liked to see any of those four go to the top, but REALLY... okay... my FAV was Chris Daughtry. HELLO! He's AMAZING! Boy, that was THE biggest shocker EVER! I seriously predicted that he was going to win the whole thing! I think most everyone thought he was too. I'm really not happy about this.

I went over to my sister's house that night to watch with her. Then, after we regained ourselves and our mouths finally shut from disbelief, I headed home. I opened the door in rage. Hubby came over and said "uh oh" with a smile. He said... "mad about Chris?" I was like... SHEAH! Hubby's favorite is Elliot. And I must agree that Elliot is amazing too. But I REAAALLY wanted Chris to win.


Well, ANYWAY, I thought that maybe a TRIBUTE to Chris would make me feel better. So, it does - a little. But what I really have to say is... "AMERICA - what the heck? Where were you Wendesday night? You should have called and voted for Chris!" I know he'll go far even though he didn't win Am Idol. He's got such great talent. Okay, that's all for now. AMERICA LOVES YOU CHRIS!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    Thanks Rach!!!!!! :o)

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger josh said…

    I have a man-crush on Chris.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Yancy said…

    I agree that Chris should have won the whole banana. I was shocked and disappointed that he was eliminated.

    PLEASE TELL ME THAT TAYLOR ISN'T GOING TO WIN!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger josh said…

    For Yancy:

    soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home