Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Prediction

So. Tonight is the BIG night. And my prediction is probably what most of America is predicting... the winner of American Idol will be Taylor Hicks. Although I think Katharine has the better voice, I think what America is looking for, this time, is uniquness... something "new" and "different" than what we have seen and voted on in the past. Taylor has something about him that no other contestant has had in the past. He has such a unique stage presence and crazy character that just draws TV viewers in. People love him! (most people).

Anyway, though I still think it's wrong... COMPLETELY WRONG... that Chris Daughtry got voted off (there's GOT to be some kind of conspiracy with that whole thing), I do, however, like Taylor. BUT, I also like Katharine. I did NOT vote last night on purpose. If either one of the two wins, I will be completely satisfied. They are both just awesome performers and I know whether they win or not, both of them will go far. The same for Chris and Elliot. I loved BOTH of those guys and I know they'll both have no trouble with finding a career in the music field! I will SO buy their CD's!!!

So, anyway, we'll see tonight whether my prediction is true. Who know!? Kat fans may have stepped up a notch last night and voted more! We'll see!

P.S. - JTLYK - Taylor is THE ONLY one out of the whole entire competition who has not been in any of the "bottom" throughout the whole season. Even Chris was in the bottom three one time before the time he got voted off! Just a tid bit of info for ya!

P.S.S. - ELLIOT IS THE BOMB!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger josh said…

    I think that I represent all of Alabama (especially Yancy) when I say soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol soul patrol!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home