Joderline Yo!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have to have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Baby Update

<--- That is what a baby looks like at 8 months pregnant. (it's not MY baby jtlyk) So, here's the latest: I'm 35 complete weeks pregnant. Due June 19th!!!

Time: You are 246 days into your pregnancy. You are beginning your 36th week, and only have 34 days to go!
Size: With one month to go, she weighs about six pounds and is fattening. Her full length from crown to feet is about 20 1/2 inches.
Fact: As women in the grocery store may have already told you, you look like you could go any minute. And they might be right-your due date just suggests a time when the baby's likely to be born. In reality, you could go into labor any time between now and six weeks from now!
You: Your belly button is becoming flattened or may even stick out like a wine cork. You may feel a lightening sensation on your ribs and organs as your baby descends into your pelvis. Breathing and eating will be easier, but you'll be running to the bathroom more often than ever, and the change in pressure may cause shooting pains in your groin and leg.

From the Mommie (me!):
I am extremely uncomfortable. There is no possible position that i've found that I can feel good in for more than 5 minutes. Sitting is horrible, walking is horrible, leaning, standing... they're all bad! I used to look forward to bedtime. Not anymore! That's the most uncomfortable time of them all! I wake up every 20-30 minutes it seems... which wakes poor hubby up. I have to run to the bathroom constantly. I moan, I groan, I toss, I turn! It's horrible! I'm so ready to have her here! I know when she's here, yeah... she'll cry at night... but i'd rather have my precious baby crying in my arms, then to have her beating on my belly when i'm trying to sleep!
If everyone could pray for a FAST and SAFE delivery for me, that would be great! Also, pray for complete HEALTH over my baby! Thanks so much!!!

P.S. - The orange and black picture is what my baby looks like inside me right now at 36 weeks (only the baby in the picture is a boy... i'm having a GIRL!!!) But, anyway, I just wanted you to see how cramped the poor thing is! We need to get this child to a chiropractor!

16 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said…

    I was about to let you know Felicity has testicles, then I read the PS. whew!

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    hahahah... Thank you Jill.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Yancy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Yancy said…

    My guess for Frantzine's delivery is Friday, June 16.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Lisa H. said…

    I happen to know of a good Chiro...he he! Man, I'm learning so much from you Jodie!!! thanks :)

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger josh said…

    Your baby kinda favors Chris Daughtry. Maybe she will come out earlier than anyone expected.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said…

    good one Osh.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    Osh, that was the best EVER!

    Let's HOPE and PRAY that she doesn't come on June 16th b/c that is the birthdate of an x-friend of mine that I don't want memories of.

    Any other date would be fine though! :o)

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    P.S. - THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!!!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Yancy said…

    Based on your comment, I will adjust my delivery estimate to Friday, June 14.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    That works for me! The person who guesses it right will win a prize! :o)

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    What kind of prize? I'm intrigued.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    It could be anything! Maaaaybe a WHOLE bag of M&M's! Who knows? You'll have to WIN to find out!!! hehehe.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger josh said…

    My guess is 13 lbs. After all, 13 IS a lucky number.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said…

    it'll be the 12th.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger ImaMommie said…

    Osh, I speak AGAINST that in Jesus' Name!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home